View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 12:33 PM   #15
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda
Karen,
it sure will make it easier to find when you lay it down somewhere. I lose mine a couple time a week. Wish I had a beeper on it.
Or a better pair of glasses!

@Karen.

Le Terrible in French has a secondary meaning ;mischievous. No doubt most of you found that out by my particular sense of humor. I can't help it, I see a door opened, I have to peek in. And if someone inside is at a disadvantage, I have to yell it out loud. No false modesty can survive it. Around me you have to be yourself and assume it, I respect that.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote