View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 09:16 AM   #10
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Nice Karen! How much time is involved?
That butterfly theme came back, how special is it to you? I love their inaccessibility, and the wait over a long winter to see them again. I made this CD storage coffee table a while back. I couldn't get myself to sell it and it's still in my livingroom so I can look at it every day.
My wife gets angry at me sometimes because I won't kill larvae in her garden, just to see what kind of butterfly will come out.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote