I used some of the stitch with along the width where I turned in the material so I had a nice smooth bottom and top edge. Then I just placed some here and there and ironed it so it would stay enough in place. The rest as far as the foldover on the back and front cover, I actually just hand stitched it. Did the back first, and I didn't make it as neat with a folded edge as the front, the material edge is raw but who was going to see it, so I stitched to make the pocket so the cover would slide in. Put that on and then I actually stitched the front on with it on the cover, LOL..... now it might be hard to get out of there, ha ha without destroying it... but for now that is not my problem.
I may be able to fix the pictures..... I can resize and them send them back up where they reside so they are not quite as big, but I don't want them tiny either.
I should have just linked them. But I will see if I can correct the above.