View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 03:21 PM   #31
Bert
Enthusiast
Bert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with others

Device: iRex iLiad, PRS-600
Sources

Because several people would like them: here are the sources of the 1.4 version.

I just zipped my entire source directory (including build, dist, ...), so everything should be there. Also note I created the app with NetBeans 5.5, to edit the just open the source-dir and everything should work fine (you'll have to add the iText library to the NetBeans libraries though).

Note: these sources don't include the iText library I used. Visit http://www.lowagie.com/iText/ to get the sources or binaries.

A little disclaimer: It has almost 5 years since I last wrote something in Java (and the first time using an IDE, in college we had to use notepad/emacs so we wouldn't be 'spoiled' by the IDE's features). So if you see something strange/funny/stupid in these sources, please inform me ... I didn't take (yet) the time to 'clean up' these sources
Attached Files
File Type: zip ILiadPdfScribbleMerger v1.4 - src.zip (1.83 MB, 323 views)
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote