View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 04:10 PM   #262
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Touch and Nook Color
Angry Warning: Backup your Fictionwise books now!

I just noticed that several books on my Fictionwise bookshelf now have the extra creditcard verification that was introduced with the new Dan Brown novel. You cannot download the books without an USA credit card.

If they are going to do this for all the region restricted books on your bookshelf, it means that soon you can no longer download the region restricted books that are on your bookshelf
So download and backup your books now before it's too late!

I have tried my Entropay card. But unfortunately even that card is not accepted.

Last edited by geertm; 09-17-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Added Entropay info
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote