View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 01:16 PM   #257
Kirtai
Addict
Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, iPad, Samsung Galaxy SII (JB), Google Nexus 7 (2013)
I found ticket number #3202 which seems to describe this problem and I tested the epub supplied by kovidgoyal. (riki-oh.2.epub)

What I saw was the following:
Cover page was sharp
1st page was text
2nd page did not display at all <-- comic page
3rd page was sharp <-- comic page
So, it can be made to work. Somehow

Addendum: I just tried Adobe Digital Editions 1.7.1.1085 on WinXP and my comics display badly in that too. This might help with tracking down the bug.

Also, this might be related to the bug that had jpegs not displaying correctly. It would be nice if fixing this allowed jpeg pages too

Last edited by Kirtai; 09-17-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Kirtai is offline   Reply With Quote