View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 03:51 AM   #26
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
My impression is that the Pocket Pro's battery does not last as long as the Basic's battery. There might still be battery calibration going on, but the Pocket Pro seems to last ~1 week vs ~3 weeks for the Basic.
I have ordered a Pocket Pro but I have not received it yet. I am curious if the battery issues being discussed *might* be related to a TTS or MP3 error in the firmware? If the firmware is leaving the analog TTS or MP3 circuitry powered up even if it is not being used, that would deplete the battery much more rapidly. The standard battery specifications for the V5 has a higher capacity than the V3, but also a much faster processor clock speed, so that probably more than cancels out the battery capacity advantage. But still, a total discharge in just a few days of light activity makes me wonder if some internal circuitry is being left powered up even if it is unused?
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote