View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #9
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvduchovny View Post
I tried the DEP tip and it's still crashing on my sister's computer. (I still have the old school PRS 500 and have no problems). She doesn't make pdfs so she wouldn't have a pdf driver that would conflict, but I'll look around anyway.

By the way if you go through Sony's web chat all they suggest is installing the ebook software in SAFE mode (that did absolutely nothing).
I do it that way: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=12
I've seen a thread, which explained exactly the opposite - choosing option 1, whereas I need option 2....
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote