View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 11:26 AM   #38
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlac View Post
And that's a good thing -- if I understand correctly, it would be akin to the way laptops slow down their CPUs to save energy when they're not running something demanding. The PP wakes up again very quickly -- as you've seen.

Not to hijack the thread, but how does that interact with mp3 playback? I am sure I've seen posts saying that mp3 drains the battery but not too quickly. So is the audio playback handled by a separate processor or in some other power-saving manner?
MP3 playback is all done with the same hardware. Power usage is considerably more.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote