Originally Posted by ekaser
I'd like to keep a consolidated list for the EZ-Reader:
a) Items people consider to be problems/bugs that they'd like to see fixed.
b) Enhancements (new 'features') that people would like to see in updates.
I'll start off with a short list of things that I've gleaned from other postings, and I'll try to edit this first message to add new suggestions, so they're all in one place. Please post any additional items that may occur to you!
For BOTH Basic & Pocket Pro:
1) Make hyperlinks work in all ePub books.
2) Add a 'back' function from hyperlink jumps (long press 9?)
3) Add more font size choices to ePubs with smaller jumps between sizes (8 font sizes for ALL formats?).
4) [wallcraft] Fix: images get zoomed to larger than the page in ePubs.
5) [wallcraft] Fix: ePub page numbers get bigger with the zoom size. (Should use the same small font for page numbers regardless of the size of the main text font.)
6) Option to store "recent books" list and bookmarks on SD card, so card can be moved between readers (such as a small portable device and a larger "at home" device) and take your "reading environement" with it. (May already be there...)
7) [RichyRich] Menu option to enter a few "custom zoom sizes" (percentages) in addition to the built-in zoom amounts.
8) [KarateMonkey] An easy way to view the meta-data for a book. [dopedangel] Instead of press & release to OPEN the book, maybe long-press to look at meta-data?
9) [dopedangel] Option to show COVER of current book (or first page if no cover) when reader is keyboard-locked.
10) [tamzilla] For the mobi format, add the search feature, and enable TTS.
For Pocket Pro ONLY:
PP 1) [Griffonwing] OPTION to use the TOGGLE (thumb wheel) as the hyperlink and/or dictionary access.
For Basic ONLY:
ive asked tec support if they could fix the tts
kindle :kindle 2 ,kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd 16 gb
iPad mini , mac mini and iPhone 3gs