View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
I have responded on the wiki.

Quote:
I am sorry unkilbeeg, but you are wrong on this. Building with CMake from the top source directory (as specified in the instructions) will build tidyLib and ZipArchive automatically. It will place the libraries in the /lib subdirectory in the build folder, and will not pollute your system.

Everything is linked to correctly.

Your problem is that you are using the path to <topfolder>/src/Sigil in the cmake call, instead of just <topfolder>.
Quote:
I'll change the line from "/path/to/source/folder" to "/path/to/extracted/folder". There should be no possible confusion with this second version.
While I believe the instructions were perfectly clear before, I have changed the word "source" to the word "extracted". There shouldn't be any ambiguity left.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote