View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 11:32 AM   #53
opitzs
Avid Reader
opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, PRS T1, Kobo Glo
I have read it through just now. I thought it is a novel idea... something new... give it a chance...
The story is hollywood in a book, unbelievable, clicheed, over the top. And the videos are just an annoyance, I have to go to the computer watch it, get upset, because style and story don't fit the rest. The videos sometimes tell one story, while the book tells another story.
Well I gave it a chance, can't do more than that.

What irked me most, was how unrealistic it was. I wish they would have stopped at some point and turned on common sense.

Ciao
Sven
opitzs is offline   Reply With Quote