View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 08:55 AM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Anyone playing Lord of the Rings online beta?

Hi!

Since the ebook front seems to be quiet at the moment I thought I'd ask around and see who else is getting interested in this potentially interesting MMORPG game.
I'm trying to get a beta-key at the moment so I can join, but so far have not been lucky. European beta test is now fully underway, and there is a new CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=158513) beta-key giveaway due on friday. I'll be working when the giveaway starts, so I probably won't get a chance at snatching akey then, but if anyone esle is still looking for a key and has time that might be worth a try.

I don't know whether the game will be worth it, but I'll give it a chance because Toliens Lord of the Rings Trilogy was one of the first fantasy books I still consider it one of the very best. I hated the movies because they made so many (in my opinion) unneccessary changes to the characters and storyline just to fulfill some Hollywood clichés...

What do you think? Do you/Did you like the books, the movies and do you think the game could turn out to be a winner? Are you already beta-testing or are you, like me, still trying to get into the betatester group?

Tell us all about it!
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote