Thread: PRS-300 CNET Review
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 09:33 AM   #10
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose_Appeal View Post
Well Astrak's 5" EZ Reader has more features for the same price, what does that say? And if Cnet gives that a better review, what else can Sony do?
In a cheap plastic case.

Like I said, you can have good or you can have cheap. Yes, the prices will come down over time, but right now these are not cheap devices - even the cheapest is still $200, which is not throwaway money for most people.

(Man, I remember when a 4-function calculator cost $250, and now I buy them at the Dollar Tree.)
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote