View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #4
GA Russell
Stamps last undefeated!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook Lite, Kindle 4
Thanks for that, AJ.

I think I understand now why these survey results are so unlike my own preferences. They are getting their responses from Kindle owners, so they are being told that internet access and bells and whistles are important.

The Kindle set-up has never appealled to me, so my preferences are unlike the survey responses. Again I say, give me a stripped down reader with a lower price.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote