View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #11
corroonb
Addict
corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura, Nexus 7
I'm satisfied with the PRS-505. There's not much I'd change.

Faster page-turns would be nice but it's fast already.

A better EPUB rendering engine would be nice as I'd have an alternative to LRF.

A Wi-Fi adapter (which you can disable) would be nice for transferring books but more of a luxury.

I'd actually remove the MP3 player and Picture viewer as I've never used those. I don't see the need for a dictionary as there are not enough words that I don't know.

The ability to make notes would be nice for proofing books but if it means a blurry screen then I'm not interested.

A replaceable battery (which you can easily buy) would be a huge plus point too as I think a lot of devices these days are limited by the battery's inevitable decline.
corroonb is offline   Reply With Quote