View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #22
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Thanks Morlac. You are just making my day, I tell you!!!

Thanks also for the feedback on keeping them in a loosely connected set of stories. I kind of like the way it has been going, but...it isn't exactly what you'd call traditional, so it's nice to have feedback that you liked that format.

Don't worry. I don't think I could write faster if I tried. Oh, to some extent, I could put words on the paper, but I am one of those writers that must step away from the work--usually three or four times after it is "finished" and then come back to it. And Finish it again. That would be the primary reason I am not a fast writer!!!

Would either you or Dreams be interested in leaving a review or rating over at Smashwords? No requirement and really, don't feel like you have to. I know some people don't enjoy that sort of thing, but it does help to have reviews when people are shopping--so if you are inclined, reviews are much appreciated!!!

Thanks for taking the time to stop back here and let me know that you liked the stories. Warms my pea-pickin' little heart, it does!!!
BearMountainBooks is online now   Reply With Quote