View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Angie* View Post
Check online and they only have the 505... but it's only $259! Woot! Plus, they deliver to the drugstore in my town and I can pay COD when I pick it up.
FYI, there's another thread around here mentioning some confusion as to whether the unit Sears is selling is the 505 or actually the 300. Something about the specs listed in the catalog actually being those of the 300.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote