View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #5
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Excellent.

Would it worth bringing this up at comp.tex.tex and/or latex-community.org in hopes of soliciting volunteers?

Has anyone tried any of the html2latex converters (I guess there are several scripts by this name) already out there? There is a list of five of them on the PC Textprocessors to (La)TeX converters page at TUG? I have to confess I haven't tried any of them. (Most seem to be in perl or C... I have to confess that if I were going to start honing my own skills to do better, I'd prefer something in Python, so maybe ahi's is a better place to start...) I have used the rtf2latex2e converter listed there, with so-so results.

(P.S. I guess while posting, acidzebra has chimed in with some feedback on one of them! Great...)
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote