Thread: Return Policy?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #5
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
This is a great point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichyRich View Post
I also was wondering about this in regards to the Warranty as well. I preordered my unit on August 20, so if it goes based on time of purchase, I will essentially have lost almost 3 weeks of the 90 days of warrantied Labor before ever having received the device.

Dear Richy and Slayda and all:

I agree, you should NOT be punished for pre-ordering. Keep your shipping receipt of course... but we will honor from the date you receive the device!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote