View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #12
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by slm View Post
I just tested the hyperlink ability in an epub and it worked fine.
Which ePub did you test? One I tried where the links did not work, is Wallace, Lane. Dreams, Hopes, Realities. This has a hyperlink TOC and many footnotes as hyperlinks. It also has clickable image hyperlinks, which are known not to work (i.e. are not a Hanlin-specific problem). I also tried, Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes which has a hyperlink in-line TOC. None of these worked.

I also suggest that Jinke change the software to use the 9 key to activate hyperlinks, rather than the 0 key, because 0 might be your primary page forward key and 9 (page back) is usually less used.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote