View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 08:49 AM   #3
Mitchll
Cave Dweller
Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ipad Sony reader prs-505 prs-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingle
So I updated my Reader when the new firmware came out, of course, and recently I noticed something odd. My battery meter was down to one-half, so I plugged it in and let it charge more than 24 hours. When I went to use it, however, the battery meter was *still* at one-half. I thought I must have not plugged it in fully, or something, but having just done the same thing again, the problem still persists.

However, I can't tell if it's actually the battery life that's been affected... the meter hasn't gone down, either. Plugging the reader in causes the meter to go to full, the "lightning" icon to appear, and the charging LED to illuminate.

Has anyone else seen something like this?

Edit: Hmm, after plugging it in with the screen *on*, the battery seems to be stable at full, again... Perhaps.
I've had the exact problem ater the update.and was concerned that it was mechanical!!! I watched it when I plug it in to recharge...the red light goes on and then turns off in about 5 minutes. Now we know the source was the update and can look for a solution.
Mitcll
Mitchll is offline   Reply With Quote