Thread: Colours?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #7
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
How many generations back to Europe...

I'm into genealogy, and as much as I traced my family, the earliest (or should it be latest) I could trace back to the "old" country was in the 1500's.

AJ
I'd love to be able to know my full family history, but I know very few people on my father's side of my family. I do know I'm close to 1/4 German. I'd love to travel there and see if I could track down some distant relatives. It was either my grandfather, or possibly my greatgrandfather, came from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
BTW I was just ribbing griffonwing... I read enough "Victorian" romances by English authors to recognize alternate spellings...

AJ

Thanks AJ! Been way too long since I had a good ribbing
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote