View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderfox View Post
I just hit one problem at the moment: when I'm trying to save a html page as epub, Sigil crashes immediately.
Works fine on my machine. What version of Sigil are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderfox View Post
I'm on Windows 7 x64 and I also tried compatibility mode (no difference).
Sigil is developed on Windows 7 x64, so if it's going to work on any platform without problems, that would be the one.

BTW, in the future do try to report these kinds of problems in a new issue on the issue tracker, not on the forum.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote