View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 10:55 AM   #5
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Once, I've read a book for 50 pages, according to title, only to find I had read it in French. It took me that long to recognize it! Ok! I had read it long ago but I can't understand how they let some translators take such liberties with a story... Now add this to the balance and it gets way complicated. I have to cross search all titles in both languages. I love WIKI !
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote