View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 08:00 AM   #7
mgmueller
Wizard
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by dura View Post
I kind of like the colors on my blue PRS300, indigo in front, purple black back, purple side.
But you got the pink one, haven't seem that one live.
It's cool as well. I've ordered the black one first, but cancelled it 2 minutes afterwards and went for the pink 300 and the red 600. And looking at them, it has been the right choice.
But: I don't like the "plastic sidings" on Sony 300. 2 materials of slightly different colors. Solved more nicely on the other Sony units.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote