View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I personally prefer ePub or ereader on my current device, as I haven't received my pocket pro yet I can't really comment on which one will be better with the device. I can't really foresee any problems with either to be honest as I only read fiction novels which rarely have any pictures or diagrams in them and in my opinion (thought I'd better add that before someone comes in frothing at the mouth saying why either format bites a big fat one) both formats handle novels well.

Until the promised new firmware comes out with secure ereader support most of my purchases will probably be in ePub but when it does I'll just go with whichever one I can get cheapest.
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote