View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:38 AM   #3
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Yes, unfortunately we seem to be repeating "IE vs. the Web" in "ADE vs. EPUB"... when the market leader has a billion quirks and it makes following standards hard.

But the Adobe people are nice guys. Hey, my main complaint was lack of full justification and hyphenation and they fixed that, so now I'm more lenient. They're trying though... they're not updating ADE as fast as I'd like them to, but hopefully we'll get there some day.

But I'll grant you that ADE quirks are doing a not unsubstantial amount of harm to EPUB adoption.

Last edited by Valloric; 09-04-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote