View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #8
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Image Display problem solved

As I noted in the earlier post, I did check how winzip was configured and it was NOT configured to use folder names. So the structure was wrong and it didn't work.

At first when I unzipped correctly it created a subdirectory of sigil off of sigil and still did not work. When I hung the 3 directories directly off of sigil, it works fine.

So if someone wants Sigil in their program files folder, they need only to extract it into program files using folder names and a Sigil directory will automatically be created.

Thanks for your patience with my error.

Last edited by mrmikel; 09-05-2009 at 07:35 AM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote