View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:29 AM   #13
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Aubbie View Post
The reader was OK on my computer but kept crashing when I synched my Sony.

After reinstalling the program 4 times, I called Customer Support.

They told me to completely delete the program off of my computer and then to Install it fresh. As soon as I synched, I had a problem again.

I deleted all of the books from the library, and it worked.
I added all of the books in groups (epub / prf / adobe digital / etc.) As soon as I loaded a group of PDFs, it crashed when I synched.

I removed all of the PDFs and it was fine again (without reinstalling). I have since added back in several, and I believe I have identified the specific PDFs that were causing the problem, they were all from the same source.

It's been a couple of days now, and I have not had another problem.

I do not know if those PDFs had some kind of copy protection, but as far as I can tell, they were the culprit.
Wow! That's the kind of results I've been getting. I've uninstalled and reinstalled at least 4 times now. Still have problems. I now use the advice above and have it run as though in Win XP SP2. That helped some as Purchased books transfer better, but other books still cause crashes.

Does anyone know if version 2.x can be used with the 300 and 600?
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote