View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I should mention that transfering non-DRMed books, even large PDFs that I have created, work fine. My main problem is with the Purchased folder. I did notice this evening that it works a little better when I sign in to the Sony Store, but I still get a lot of application crashes. And when it does work, it is very slow.

I also notice that most of the time eBook Library opens when I plug in a Reader, but occasionally when I plug my 300 or 600 into the USB I get a Vista message stating the device (my reader) needs to be formatted and asking if I want it to do so. So there does seem to be a driver issue as well.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote