View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:20 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
I have been having trouble getting sigil to display pictures on this machine. It is a problem which you have not been able to duplicate. I also have VLC media player installed on this machine. It also uses Qt, but version 4.2. Could this program (VLC media player) be causing the problems I am seeing?
If VLC is putting its Qt libraries on the PATH, then this is probably the reason for your problems. I had a similar problem with Calibre during development of Sigil, since Calibre unfortunately does this.

EDIT: I reported that Calibre was adding DLL's on the PATH here, back in March.

Last edited by Valloric; 09-03-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote