View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #78
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
How about the last step. Do I keep going roundabout?
Uh-huh. Just keep going round and round, it's a national pastime. Like drinking beer, except the breathaliser doesn't recognise 'dizzy as hell'. It's not really 'fun' as such, but it's a reasonable substitute. Apparently. The hoons in my suburb certainly sound like they're enjoying it.

Ya know, I'm a bit perturbed that the directions didn't tell you to drive on the other side of the road! Important info, no?
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote