Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #12
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Hyperlink Pestering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Let's start pestering Robert till the hyperlink issue is fixed. It's an issue I want resolved before I buy one.
I know! I know! I cannot fly to China and beat them into doing it. I will again restress that Hyperlink is right up there with the Second Coming of Christ in importance to Americans. Jesus... what an impatient bunch.

Can someone, maybe Mr. Penquin with the hat, please again write out in lay terms what hyperlink does. I don't fully understand and maybe they do not fully understand. Be kind and nice, please, and just explain in a post what it does and why it is so critical! I will copy the post and taatoo it onto some buttocks.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote