View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
Reader for DRM PDF files questions

I currently use the GEB1150 and love it. In fact I've purchased 3 total and given 2 away to friends. I have no problem converting nearly every file type...except PDF of course. There are lots of books I want to read that come as PDF downloads so I'd like to buy a back a backup reader specifically for PDF files. Nothing elaborate or complicated, just ebooks.

I don't care for E-ink so those readers are out. In fact, I bought a Sony PR500 and returned it within a week. A requisite is back lighting for anything I get.

What I've figured out so far is Palms seem to be the way to go. Is this correct? I also have a very noobish questions - will I have any trouble adding DRM PDFs to a reader? I'd hate to buy something then find out DRMs are a problem!

Thanks

Any suggestions for a reader would be appreciated as well. Looking at the TX though I don't need all the bells and whistles. Decent size screen, easy to use and backlit is what I'm looking for.
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote