View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #23
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
HarryT,
I wasn't really asking for you to redo the Haggard Omnibus ebooks - after all, you did the same volumes some time ago in prc. I guess what I was requesting is for new epubs to address the multilevel external links as JSWolf suggested. Of course, I don't know how to do this because my knowledge of producing epub stops at Book Designer and Calibre. I certainly don't know how to do epubs by hand, although I probably will work on learning how.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote