View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #17
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
HarryT,
I agree it is a firmware problem, but with jelby-type formatting it seems that the firmware problem can be gotten around at least for the TOCs. Other aspects of 'Sylvie and Bruno' cannot be accessed by my Bebook - for example with links between the list of illustrations and the images. With my PC AdobeDE, these links work.

I guess I much prefer the mobi format compared to epub for most novels because of the ease of production using Book Designer and Mobi Pocket Creator, as your tutorial made so accessible to beginners like me.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote