View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 05:07 PM   #28
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenT69 View Post
I keep reading where everyone is saying the Charge indicator light.... I have a Sony PRS 505, and I don't see a charge light anywhere. Where is it supposed to be? I bought a wall charger for it, because it won't reset with a hard reset, and have had it plugged in for 3 days. I have no idea if it is charged, since I can't find that supposed light. I try to turn it on, and nothing happens.... I bought a charger on ebay, the is specifically for the Sony PRS 505, so I know it should work. I still can't find the "charge light" though. A little help?

Thanks,
Tovah
It's on the top left of the Reader, next to the hinge. It only comes on then the device is recharging.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote