View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:07 PM   #83
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
So, you wait until you sit down and then look it up. How often are you faced with a "I must know what that word means NOW" situation? .

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a dictionary on my Opus. However, having now used it for a while I've come to the conclusion that I'd far prefer ePub support and a separate dictionary, to Mobi with a dictionary. The benefits of ePub are compelling.

Last edited by HarryT; 08-31-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Corrected typo
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote