View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
AdobeDE on Bebook

I just downloaded an epub file (Haggard, v. 16, by HarryT) and tried it on my Bebook with Lbook firmware. I was able to read it ok, but the TOC didn't seem to have any way to access it. The only way I could advance was to do a page by page advance - I tried using the Goto page no. option but this switched me into another file than the one I was reading (Haggard's trip to Cyprus). With mobi files if I press 'ok', there appears an option to 'follow link' but this is not visible with the epub, nor is there a TOC option shown by pressing the #7 key.

Perhaps I need to put back my original Bebook firmware; or maybe it's possible to install Adobe Digital Edition reader on my Bebook/Lbook firmware?
Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, how to do it?

With HarryT switching to Epub from prc, its essential that I do something because his ebooks are so well formated and most of them are books I'd like to read!
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote