View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:01 PM   #78
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I really don't agree with you, I'm afraid. The iPod domination of the MP3 market has not killed off the other players in the market; alternate MP3 players proliferate - some because they are much cheaper than Apple; others, because they offer different features. I think the same will be true in the eBook Reader market.

Well said Harry. There are other companies besides APPLE in the mp3/ipod market.

I have a Cowon mp3 player that offers many more formats for listening than an ipod and I can drag and drop without the use of any media player. So, yes there are alternatives to Apple.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote