I rather like the idea of ICELAND! Most likely, few members have ever been there. The bank collapse probably means the prices are good and they could use all the visitors they can get. And just think of all the cool activities we could have!
- Toss a Kindle into a volcanic vent to test it's thermal resistance properties.
- Throw a Kindle onto a glacier and watch it...uh...glace.
- Play Hide the Kindle where we try to find one in the snow.
- A trebuchet contest where we see who can chuck a Kindle the farthest (just pick your continental target first).
- Have a Missed Universe pageant where we select the most beautiful Kindle.
The mind fairly boggles at the possibilities.