View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 06:14 AM   #10
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinOtten View Post
I would start reading nr 4 real soon then , because you'll have 8 big ones to go before you even get to the first one by Brandon Sanderson (he's going to write three books to finisch WoT, so in the end it will be a 14 book series).
I would never be able to read those 8 books in 2 months, but I'm not in a hurry. It's just that when there are so many new books, I find it hard to spend time in those that I've already read. So much to read, so little time, I would feel "guilty", if you know what I mean.

About reading speed, I'm a slow slug, compared to many people here, who read more books per month than me in a year (I read about somewhere between 8 and 16 books/year).

OTOH, I've read the mistborn trilogy, by Brandon Sanderson, in a flash. And those are not small books! So I'm curious to read what has he done with WoT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Well I can't help on the re-read, I only started WOT a few months ago, on book 6 now.

http://www.encyclopaedia-wot.org/ is a good place to get a quick wrap-up of each chapter. I used it a lot during book 5 as I really started to get confused (and given I have found book 5 and 6 really hard to get into until about 200 pages in and then the books seem to take off).
Thanks for the link. Very useful.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote