View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 12:13 AM   #5
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Thanks Wallcraft. So if Im understanding correctly, as of right now I cant buy books either from Amazon, Sony and B&N but will likely able to soon with the last two. As for books I want to buy from other ebook websites, I will likely have to strip the DRM for all of them to be able to use them in the PP, right? Unless there are Adobe PDF and Adobe ePub. Is there an easy way to do this? I know we can use free calibre program. I will check that out to see how hard it is. Also, I am wondering if I should just go with Sony 300 to eliminate stripping DRM for every ebooks I buy and just buy from Sony website. How often can I find books readily in Adobe PDF and Epub? Sorry if I ask a lot of maybe already answered questions. I am new to this and a lot of terms are still a bit confusing. Bear with me and thanks for all your help!
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote