View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:17 PM   #22
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halk View Post
I find there's no difference between the tea I drink in teabags or loose. I even cut open a teabag to inspect it and visually it's the same stuff.
It does depend on the tea - some loose tea has larger leaves than those in teabags, and the taste between the size of the leaves does vary. For small leaf tea, I prefer using teabags - much less messy as the small leaves seem to escape through even the smallest filter mesh!

My favourite favourite teas are single estate loose large leaf Assams - there's a couple that Whittard does which I really like - Orangajuli for a slightly stronger, malty flavour; and Harmutty for a bit more refreshing taste.

My everyday tea is a blend - Twinings Every Day teabags.

And I sometimes make my own blends - usually from Assams and Ceylons - especially if I'm making masala chai.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote