View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #32
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Not free but inexpensive!

Greetings fellow book devourers,

Hard to compete with free books, but I put a couple from a series I wrote up for sale on Smashwords. This is a fantasy adventure series for kids and teens that also appeals to older readers. I teach Sociology and Statistics so there is a bit of both here and there. There is a quick commercial on the book site if you'd care to check it out.

This is a very cool discussion site, BTW.

Happy Saturday,

Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote