View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 08:06 AM   #12
yokos
Pac-Man catched my iLiad.
yokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with othersyokos plays well with others

Device: 1st gen iRex iLiad with 2nd ed. battery/case
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert
- About the cropped PDF's: I didn't even know that was possible! However, some searching in the iText library delivered the desired results. The cropped pages from your samples are merged correctly now.
Thanks, shift of scribble notes got away. I didn't thought this would be so easy to patch.

Quote:
- The problem with the iRex-folders was laziness from my side: I only accepted folders ending with .pdf containing a .pdf file with an identical name. Now I accept all folders with a manifest.xml and scribble.irx in it, and search for the pdf-file in the manifest.xml file.
Thx.

Quote:
However, now I have another problem: some of your files contain special characters which are screwed up by windows ((like "Schne Gre von Vulcanus.pdf" becomes "Schne Gre von Vulcanus.pdf"). When I scan the manifest.xml file for the pdf-file I get a correct filename, but when I search for that file it isn't found (It only sees the screwed-up filename)... So these files still don't work. I'll look into that another time.
Special characters are the German "Umlaute". On a German Win XP your java program has no problems with my sample.
mmh, some hotchpotch of encodings: in manifest.xml utf-8 it becomes "Schöne Grüße von Vulcanus"; memory card/HDD fat32/ntfs; windows itself;java vm.

The function "scribbled pages only" is quite handy to get an overview what was scribbed on iLiad. Well done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	colour_mapping.png
Views:	806
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	2807  

Last edited by yokos; 02-09-2007 at 06:11 AM. Reason: utf-8
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote