View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I use command-line zip in linux, so it's probably a bit different, but what I do is:

1. Create the zip file only with "mimetype", and set to no compression.
2. Add the rest of the files with maximum compression.
i use winrar, so no command line. i usually create an empty zip file, then add the mimetype only and in the dialogue box specify "no compression". then you can add all the other files after, and specify compression for them.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote