View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 04:02 PM   #181
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; iPad air; Kindle PW2; Kobo AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by freecia View Post
If you're local to the SF bay the San Jose library system also offers a decent selection. Not on par with NYPL but still better than SF or the Califa "Northern California" system.
The SJ Library does offer quite a selection--only problem is that most of their e-books are in PDF format, which I'll put up with for free books. SJ just started adding ePub books to their collection, but last time I checked they only had 16 total ePub books. Hopefully they'll be increasing this shortly.

Now the SF library and the Santa Clara County Library recently started adding ePub books to their collection. SF has over 600 and SCC has over 400 right now. This is on par with NYPL which has 467 ePub books last time I checked. I'm hopeful that more and more libraries will begin truly supporting the ePub format and that these collectionos will continue to grow.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote