View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #8
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PRS-650, iPhone 4, iPad 4
I'd like a WiFi or BT that can be turned off (for battery life) in my next reader for file transfers. The chipsets for either of those are dirt cheap these days.

Why are they not in there now? I suspect Sony had a core competency issue with the initial team designing their readers. While I LOVE my 505 I have to say Sony's software was a kludgy ugly mess. It looked to me like the team was already pushing the limits of their software competency in coming up with what we got. I'll agree that Sony has the resources to do everything we could possibly want. They chose not to.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote